Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just another day..

Here's my current situation:
- Homie's rig is complete, except for bump maps for his forhead.
- Lucy's rig is complete, except for her simple hair.
- Environment modeling is about 20% complete.
- Environment rigging has not even began, nor did texturing of any kind.
- I created a 3 second test shot for homie as well, and it all works great. I even animate faster than I thought.
- Established a formal mentoring relationship with Gavin Moran from Sony - he liked the test shot - and he usually doesn't like anything, so that's a good sign.

I took the day off today, tried to decide whether I want to buy a license for Syflex. It's quite an investment, but pirating it means risking infecting my brand new computer, and potentially loosing data, which is a risk I can't really afford to take. I'll try talking to them about maybe reducing the price for me - fortunately Rob knows them so maybe he can hook me up.

I want to finish homie's cloth and hair by this wednesday, which means I'll have to get crackalakin' this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home